General procedures for online purchases
Creating an account
It is not necessary to create an account to make a purchase on line. You may make your purchases as a guest. There are, however, numerous advantages to creating an account:
- Your profile and contact information will be saved; your future transactions will be handled quickly without having to go through the registration process again.
- Your preferences, wish list, address book and purchase history will also be saved in the section “your account.”
- You can modify your account at any time. To delete an account, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, your contact information and your password. The Morrin Centre cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of your account. You must advise the Morrin Centre as soon as possible of any unauthorized use of your account or any possible security breach by email at email@example.com.
Prices and sales tax
The prices indicated are in Canadian dollars. The applicable taxes are included in the price of tickets and memberships. The applicable taxes will be added to the price of products in the Boutique. The Morrin Centre reserves the right to change its prices at any time.
No service fees will be added to your transaction.
Secure payment online
The Morrin Centre uses the SSL protocol, the standard for secure on-line purchases, to protect your credit card information. With the SSL protocol, the information in your order is encrypted and transmitted securely and cannot be read by a third party. For your protection, do not send your credit card information by email.
Transactions carried out on our website can be paid by PayPal and by credit card (Visa or MasterCard). The information associated with your card is never held by the Morrin Centre. The information about you we require, along with your credit card information, is securely managed by PayPal.
Specific procedures – Online ticket sales
- After you have purchased your tickets online, you will receive an email confirming your order and your access code (one access code per ticket). You must present a printed copy of your access code at the Morrin Centre ticket counter or be able to display it on a smart phone or electronic tablet. You may also be asked to show a piece of photo ID.
- Time-and-date-stamped tickets are valid for the date and time selected during the transactional process, that is, the time slot indicated on your electronic or printed ticket.
- The time slot of a time-and-date-stamped ticket can be modified by telephone up to 24 hours prior to the day and time of your initial reservation, provided that space is available. Certain conditions may apply.
- You can request the change in person up to the day and time of your initial reservation, provided that space is available. Requests for changes after the date or time of your initial reservation will not be processed.
- No refunds will be made for online ticket purchases except in the case of billing errors on our part.
For any problem encountered while purchasing tickets online, or for any question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1 418 694-9147.
Specific procedures – Purchasing a membership online
As soon as your membership is purchased online, your account will be created automatically if you have not already created one. If a new account is being created, you will receive an email confirming the creation of your account and asking you to set your password.
After you have purchased your membership on line, you will receive an email confirming your order. Your membership is valid for the period of one year from the date of purchase.
Once your membership is validated in our system, you will receive a new message inviting you to collect your Morrin Centre Member card. In the meantime, you may visit the Morrin Centre and take advantage of the other privileges your membership provides you by presenting a copy of your order confirmation email.
No refunds will be made for on-line membership purchases except in the case of billing errors on our part.
For any problem encountered while purchasing a membership online, or for any question, contact us at email@example.com or at 1 418 694-9147.