Summer is here and the sun is shining! We are happy to announce that we are re-opening our doors to visitors!
Starting on Tuesday the 30th of June, the Morrin Centre is offering tours again with certain guidelines.
Our 30-minute tours will begin outside (rain or shine) where our guide will fascinate you with stories about the Literary & Historical Society of Quebec, the Morrin College, and Joseph Morrin. You will then be led into cell block A5 where you learn stories about the crimes of different prisoners. Of course, a 2-meter distancing is required at all times. Visitors will be able to discover our exhibit in cell block A6 on their own and then view videos in the College Hall.
Please dress accordingly. The Morrin Centre strongly recommend reservations
Guidelines for visitors
Maximum number of people visiting at once:
- An individual, a couple, or a group of maximum 6 people living in the same house (family or roommates)
- Only Visa, Mastercard and debit will be accepted
- 8$ per adult, 6$ per senior or student, free for children 8 years of age and younger
- The wearing of face coverings is mandatory
- Hand sanitizer will be dispensed in the entrance areas
Course of your visit:
- Direction indicators on the floor will help visitors adhere to the physical distancing measures in effect
The following services will not be offered:
- The use of washrooms is limited to people taking guided tours
- Library and Chemistry Lab are off-limits
- Objects and display cases are not to be touched
- Please take note that in case of inclement weather, we ask that people carry their items (coats, umbrellas, etc.)
- Tours will be offered daily starting on Tuesday, June 30th
- Tours will be offered between 12:00 pm and 4:30 pm
- Each visit will last approximately 30 minutes
- The Morrin Centre strongly recommends reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday or email@example.com from Saturday to Sunday