Due to Covid-19, the Morrin Centre is currently offering limited, contact-free library services, in accordance with Gouvernement du Québec health guidelines.
Here are the current lending rules:
- Members are invited to consult the online catalogue to select books or consult with the library staff if they would like online Reader’s Advisory services.
- Once you have selected what books you would like to order, please send your order (with author and book titles) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please wait for an email confirming that your books are ready to pick up. If you are unable to place an order online, please contact us at 418-694-9147.
- Library book pick-up will be available from Wednesday to Sunday, noon–4 p.m.
- The borrowing period will be extended from 3 weeks to 4 weeks.
- There will be a delay between when a book order is placed and when it is ready for pick-up. Please wait to receive email confirmation that your book order is ready before coming to the Morrin Centre. Thank you for your patience.
In order to ensure the safety of all members, staff, and volunteers, we will be placing all returned books in quarantine for 24 hours before they are returned to the shelf. Therefore, there will be a delay for books to be listed as “returned” on all library accounts due to the quarantine period.
If you need to return library books, please do so in the book drop located next to the Morrin Centre on rue Sainte-Anne.
Note: Please do not order books for contact-free pick up through the book reservation system. All book orders need to be made via email: email@example.com. If you cannot place your order via email, please contact us at 418-694-9147.
Back to the Library Services homepage.