Two dozen Canadian authors will take part in our ninth annual writers’ festival, to be held from April 3-8. A variety of literary events such as readings, discussions and book signings will allow you to meet your favourite writers and discover emerging artists.
ImagiNation 2018 will present a smorgasbord of celebrated authors, translators, and artists, during a week-long celebration of Canada’s diversity, and rich history and culture. Festival events will explore themes including Quebec history, the giants of CanLit, contemporary science fiction, post-traumatic stress disorder, translation, seeking out nature in urban settings, and First Nation cultures. These topics will be discussed through literature, musical performances, culinary demonstrations, visual art and photography, as well as through foodie events.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with English-language authors from across the country, in the heart of Old Quebec.
- Tuesday, April 3, 8:00 p.m.: Véronique Côté, Pablo Strauss and Elizabeth West
- Wednesday, April 4, 6:30 p.m.: Kathleen Winter
- Wednesday, April 4, 8:00 p.m.: Kyo Maclear, Jack Breakfast
- Thursday, April 5, 5:30 p.m.: BOOKS & WINE
- Thursday, April 5, 8:30 p.m.: Elizabeth Hay
- Friday, April 6, 6:30 p.m.: Kaz Lefave, Sylvain Neuvel, Jo Walton
- Friday, April 6, 8:30 p.m.: Joanna Goodman
- Saturday, April 7, 10 a.m.: Barbara Reid
- Saturday, April 7, 11 a.m.: Gary Barwin
- Saturday, April 7, 1:00 p.m.: Taras Grescoe and Xue Yiwei
- Saturday, April 7, 2:00 p.m.: Anna Leventhal and Saleema Nawaz
- Saturday, April 7, 3:00 p.m.: Elaine Dewar
- Saturday, April 7, 4:30 p.m.: David Wolfman
- Saturday, April 7, 6:30 p.m.: Karl Subban
- Saturday, April 7, 8:30 p.m.: Ron Sexsmith
- Sunday, April 8, 11 a.m.: BOOKS & BRUNCH with Lee Maracle
- Sunday, April, 2:30 p.m.: Randall Spear