Sommelier Yann Barrette-Bouchard will present four fine wines that have been paired with a selection of books being presented at this year’s festival. Their authors will discover which wines the sommelier has chosen to drink while reading their books, and participants will get to taste each wine. This will be the perfect opportunity to become more familiar with books from the festival and to meet their authors. Appetizers will be provided by Chez Muffy.
5 April 2018 / 17h30
- General Admission: $25
- Morrin Centre Members: $18.25
- Festival pass holders: $18.25
- Students: $18.25
- Free entry to all author readings and discussions (no additional registration required)
- 25% discount on tickets for:
- Books & Wine: a book and wine pairing event, Thursday, April 5, 5:30 p.m.
- Books & Brunch: Sunday, April 8, 11:00 a.m, with Lee Maracle